*Back-ordered until mid-August. Order now to to receive yours as soon as they are back in stock!*
Available for the for the first time in Canada, Vanatoo's Transparent Zero Active Bookshelf Speakers are made using the same high quality materials and workmanship that Vanatoo's products have come to be known for throughout the industry. The speakers reproduce music exactly the way it was recorded, with solid bass, clear midrange, and sparkling highs. The integrated bi-amped (4 channel) 48 watt/channel amplifier ensures ample volume for a desktop or small to medium sized room set of speakers. The built-in analog and digital inputs allow you to directly connect to any music source. And the built in Bluetooth interface provides a seamless wireless connection to any phone or laptop computer. The setup flexibility of the Transparent Zero active speakers provide an all-in-one musical solution to virtually any home requirement.
Killer Sound Quality
- The first question with any audio product should be "Does it sound great?". If not, why bother. The first question when hearing the Transparent Zero is "How'd they do that?". The T0 brings audiophile sensibilities to small, affordable, and convenient everyday use. Great bass, clear mids, sparkling highs, holographic imaging, and amazing dispersion are the magic behind the experience.
Wireless with Bluetooth aptX
- Bluetooth is the standard for wireless streaming from your handheld or computer, and aptX offers near-CD quality with simple ease of use. Listen to your favorite artist from Amazon Prime, Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, or any of the hundreds of choices at your fingertips. Connecting is a breeze thanks to the Bluetooth control buttons on the wireless remote. Your music, your way.
Full-Featured Remote Control
- Take control of your music with the Transparent Zero full-featured wireless remote control. Select the source you want to listen to, set the volume, adjust the bass and treble, or put the speakers into Bluetooth pairing mode, all from the comfort of your favorite listening position. The remote control makes the T0 the ideal addition to a TV, with much better performance than competing soundbars.
USB, Toslink Optical, and Analog Inputs
- Connect the Transparent Zero to your computer with the included USB cable, skipping the computer's often troublesome and noisy sound card, Toslink optical offers a hi-res audio connection (96K/24) for the best possible reproduction. The analog input allows direct connection to your phone, phono preamp, or other device. The multiple connections give you flexibility while ensuring an obsolete-proof design. Purchase knowing you have years of happy listening ahead.
- Vanatoo ClearBass™ technology enables the Transparent Zero to reproduce lower bass than virtually any other speakers their size, producing the warm, rich low notes as they were intended to be played by the artist. To accomplish this in such a small space, ClearBass™ employs a custom aluminum cone woofer with under hung voice coil, a long stroke passive radiator, bi-amped 48 W per channel high efficiency amplifier, and a 24 bit DSP (Digital Signal Processor), all optimized together as one integrated system to provide in-room frequency response from 56Hz to 20KHz. There is no "mid bass hump" or other gimmicks common to small speakers. The result is full range sound that is unprecedented from such a small system.
- True 2-way stereo powered speaker system
- Bluetooth wireless connection with aptX
- USB, Toslink Optical, and analog inputs
- Full-featured remote control
- Quick 2 minute setup with plug-in speaker connections
- Auto input switching with Digital Silence Detection™
- Reversible design for desktop or in-room use
- Vanatoo ClearBass™ Technology
- Volume, bass and treble controls
- Subwoofer output with AutoSense
- 9mm wood cabinets with satin black finish
- Low power sleep mode (<0.5W)
- Best in class bass extension and full-range response
- Magnetically attached grills
- Vanatoo isolation pads
- 3 year warranty
- Customizable configurations: LED brightness, bass response, subwoofer crossover, amp limiters, mono mode, sleep settings, Enable key function