A next-generation integrated amplifier for digital and analog music lovers
Peachtree Audio, a leader in high-end digital audio gear, raises the bar with its new generation of nova integrated amplifiers. The nova150 can accommodate nearly any audio source you can think of, from a turntable to an iPhone®. It even has a discrete amplifier for headphone listening. Designed by a team of world-class engineers and manufactured right here in North America, this stylish integrated amplifier continues Peachtree's tradition of making products that sound every bit as good as they look.
An improved amplifier and premium DAC for high-resolution audio enjoyment
The nova150 uses a new ICEpower® amplifier for lower distortion, less noise, and a simplified overall design. Musical and dynamic, this powerful amplifier can drive just about any set of speakers, since it puts out 150 watts per channel and handles impedances down to 2.5 ohms. Its built-in ES9018K2M Sabre32 Reference digital-to-analog converter delivers precisely detailed sound with a wide range of digital audio signals, all the way up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD.
All music sources are welcome
For digital music sources, the nova150 offers an asynchronous USB input for a computer, along with a coaxial input and two optical inputs that accommodate signals up to 24-bit/192kHz. There's even a dedicated asynchronous USB input for a direct digital wired connection to Apple Lightning devices. Use the cable that came with your iPhone or iPad® to connect your device and listen to your music and apps with the nova's superior processing and sound quality. The included remote lets you control playback and skip tracks on any compatible app. You get analog connections for old-school music sources, too. For vinyl lovers, there's a moving magnet (MM) phono input for a direct turntable connection.
The nova150 has Peachtree's sought-after Home Theater Bypass (HTB) feature for easy integration with a multichannel preamp/processor or A/V receiver. With HTB, the nova150's power amplifier drives the front left and right speakers of your home theater. This frees up your receiver to drive the center and surround speakers more efficiently while improving sound quality for your front speakers. The Volume Control Bypass feature puts the Nova150 into "power amp" mode, letting you control volume from a knob or slider on your favorite device or app.
Headphone fans, take note
The nova150 has a discrete, low-impedance headphone amplifier that brings brilliant sound to just about any headphones out there. The speakers and preamp outputs are automatically muted when you plug your headphones in, and the volume knob becomes a headphone volume controller. The system reverts back to an integrated amplifier as soon as you unplug your headphones.
- 150 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at less than 1% THD
- 250 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at less than 1% THD
- 2.5-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- ESS Sabre ES9018K2M Reference DAC for high dynamic range, low noise, and jitter elimination
- Latest-generation ICEpower® Class D solid state power amp
- USB (Type B) port supports PCM digital audio sources up to 32-bit/384 kHz resolution, plus Direct Stream Digital (DSD) files up to 5.6 MHz resolution
- USB (Type A) port for direct digital audio from Apple® Lightning® devices
- Asynchronous USB technology with advanced noise isolation for reduced timing jitter and better sound on USB input
- Built-in high-performance headphone amplifier drives demanding headphones with ease
- Home theater bypass for easy integration with a multi-channel preamp/processor or A/V receiver
- High-gloss wood cabinet for a cool retro look
- Wireless remote
- Add Bluetooth® with the optional BT1 adapter (not included)
- Rear-panel USB (Type B) port for connection to a computer
- Front-panel USB (Type A) port for connecting USB memory devices and iPod/iPhone
- Digital audio inputs: 2 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- 2 stereo RCA analog inputs
- Phono input for use with a turntable
- Full-size 1/4" headphone jack (compatible with headphones up to 600 ohms impedance)
- Remote (IR), and 12 volt-trigger connections for use with external controllers