The HIFIMAN EF100 Headphone Amplifier is a powerful hybrid headphone amplifier and integrated amplifier. Housed in a compact chassis, it has three independent amplifier sections: a vacuum tube input stage that works as a shared preamp, a Class AB headphone amplifier, and a Class T speaker power amplifier. Benefitting from vacuum tube technology, both headphone amplifier and power amplifier sound warm, smooth, and detailed.
Working as a hybrid headphone amplifier, EF100 Amp produces a 2W output under a 32 ohm load, so it can easily drive many high-performance headphones. In addition, this amp can also serve as a hybrid power amplifier to drive speakers of moderate to high efficiency. In integrated/power amplifier mode, the amplifier output line is fully independent from the digital amplifier line used in the headphone amplifier.
Driven by front stage’s vacuum tubes, the EF100 Amp combines the warmth of the vacuum tubes with the high efficiency of a digital amplifier. When the amp is used as a power amplifier, it can give 4.5W per channel, so it can drive HIFI speakers of moderate to high efficiency. With its versatile design, the EF100 Amp can deliver remarkable sound from a variety of sources for both headphones and speaker applications.
- Voltage: 110 / 220 VAC
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 32 to 300 ohms
- Headphone Output: 7.8 V, 2000 mW (output voltage and output power under 30 ohms load)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Amplifier Output Power Each Channel: 4.5 W (4 ohms load)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 KHz +/- 1 dB
- S/N: 95 dB
- Tube: 6N3J
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 10.2 x 2.55" (340 x 258 x 65.0 mm)
- Weight: 6.6 lb (3.0 kg)
In The Box
- HIFIMAN EF100 Hybrid Headphone Amplifier
- Limited 1-Year Warranty