The CVHF-A18S 18" Active Subwoofer from Cerwin-Vega is a 700 watts continuous and 1400 watts peak powered subwoofer that will add low-end "woomph" to any home sound system. With its large, 18" driver and built-in high-power amplifier, the CVHF-A18S will increase the low-end feel when integrated into any system.
Originally designed for on-stage use, the high performance amp and driver of the CVHF-A18S is tuned for use in the home, with no additional amplifier required.
- Frequency Response: 36 Hz to 120 Hz
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz to 150 Hz (-10 dB)
- Power (W): 700 watts continuous and 1400 watts peak
- Crossover Variable: LPF: 65 Hz to 130 Hz, HPF: 25 Hz
- Controls: HPF: 65 Hz, 85 Hz, 130 Hz, Polarity Switch, 0 to 180
- Parametric Equalizer: N/A
- Low Frequency Driver: 18" Paper cone double roll cast frame woofer
- Input Connectors: Stereo XLR and RCA in, Stereo L&R XLR and RCA through,XLR and RCA link out
- Dimensions: 25.7 x 21.1 x 23.7" (653 x 534 x 602 mm)
- Weight: 125.5 lb (57 kg)