The Beoplay H9 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones improve upon previous iterations in the H series to provide high-fidelity wireless audio, utilzing upgraded Bluetooth 4.2 wireless playback with low-latency aptX. Active noise canceling allows for a quiet listening experience, while the lambskin-covered memory foam earpads help assure a comfortable fit. Also, polished and anodized aluminum plates on the ears allow you to operate the touch-panel controls more easily (whilst you're wearing gloves, for instance).
All of the headphones' functions—including the answering of phone calls, the attenuation of volume, and the playback of tracks—can be controlled via the touch panel on the earpad. An integrated microphone allows you to take calls hands-free, while the replaceable, rechargeable battery provides up to 14 hours of Bluetooth playback with the noise-canceling features engaged. A 3.5mm audio cable is provided for passive listening (should your battery run out on the go), as is a micro-USB charging cable and a carrying pouch.
- The active noise cancellation provided employs two microphones to capture and measure all the ambient noise surrounding you, and conversely, to cancel these noises out with the opposite signal.
- Lambskin-clad memory foam provides a comfortable fit while polished, anodized aluminum is responsive to the touch.
- Bluetooth 4.02 with aptX codec gives you high-fidelity sound, whether listening to music or on talking on the phone.
- An intuitive touch interface gives you full control of all functionality. Turn your music on and off, answer calls, switch Active Noise Cancellation on and off, and much more.
- Carefully selected cow leather finish. Everyday wear and tear adds patina.